Overall Privacy Statement
The Meridian Worldwide Transportation Group is serious about your privacy. The following information is designed to help you (also referred to as “user”) understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of information gathered on our users. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather and how it is used. These privacy practices apply to the web site that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated by Meridianww.com.
- We do not use the E-Mail addresses provided to us for mailing lists etc. and do not send out solicitation or ‘junk mail’.
- We do not disclose personally identifiable information to companies not owned by the Meridian Worldwide Transportation Group who want to market products or services to you.
- Finally, the Meridian Worldwide Transportation Group sites will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these unrelated uses.
Personally Identifiable Data That Meridian Worldwide Transportation Group Collects
Meridian Worldwide Transportation Group collects personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, such as when you submit your information for the purposes of one of our International Moving Specialists to provide you information regarding a service you request. When you use certain products or services offered via our site, and when you visit web pages on our site. Several of the services that we offer on our sites, may require the submission of your personal information. Once you submit your information to our site you are no longer anonymous to us.
Anonymous Information That Meridianww.com Collects
Your Internet browser has a feature called “cookies” which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. However, cookies tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit our sites, although active participation in certain areas of our sites may require cookies. In addition, you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected by selecting certain options on your browser.
Meridianww.com automatically receives and records information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time, and information about the page you requested.
We use tracking technologies in a variety of ways, including:
- keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertiser’ or partners’ sites
- accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on Web site and advertisement usage
Third-party advertisement servers
Some of our advertisers use third-party companies to serve their advertisements on our sites. Often, these third-party advertising companies employ cookies to measure advertisement effectiveness. We do not give any personally identifiable information to them as part of this relationship. Use of their tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
Meridian Worldwide Transportation Group Use of Data
Meridianww.com uses the information we gather for the following:
- to enhance the user experience in our network of sites.
- to fulfill user requests for certain information regarding products and services,
- to send you information you request
Meridian Worldwide Transportation Group Sharing Your Data
Personally identifiable information
Meridianww.com will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- we have engaged companies to work with or on behalf of Meridianww.com to provide a product or service.
- you use co-branded services. When you use a co-branded service within our network of sites you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process
We are always seeking to improve our network of web sites and our business. In accomplishing these objectives, we may buy or sell a company, or one or more of the companies in our corporate family may merge with or be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
Users who would rather not provide any of the personally identifiable data requested on our web sites can still view much of the content and use many of the services offered by our sites.